[R-sig-Geo] New book on environmental statistics with R

Virgilio Gomez-Rubio v.gomezrubio at imperial.ac.uk
Tue May 13 14:21:51 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I have just come across a new book that may be of interest to some of
you:

Clemens Reimann, Peter Filzmoser, Robert Garrett, and Rudolf Dutter.
Statistical Data Analysis Explained: Applied Environmental Statistics
with R. Wiley, Chichester, UK, 2008. ISBN: 978-0-470-98581-6. [ bib |
Publisher Info | http://www.statistik.tuwien.ac.at/StatDA ]

They have a few things on mapping but, as far as I have been able to read,
I do not think they are using sp classes. The code used in this book is already
available here:

http://www.statistik.tuwien.ac.at/StatDA

Best regards,

Virgilio