[R-sig-Geo] Variogram Plot

PUJAN RAJ REGMI regmi_pujan at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 10:14:02 CET 2008

Dear all,
I think earlier i didn't clear myself. I ahve a data set of 3 colun and 14000 rows in which first and second column is X and Y coordinates and the third column is the value of samples of each coordinates points.  Now I am trying to plot semi variogram for the given sample with respect to the coordinate of ecah smaple data. The maximum distance in X direction is 2.3 km and in y direction is 1.8 km. The sample are taken 12 m interval both in x and y direction in regular grid form. I hope this time i am able to communicate.
Thanking you
Pujan
 Code:
 mol.gr <- read.table(“D:/mol.dat”)
 mol.gr[,"x"] <-mol.gr[,1]
 mol.gr[,"y"] <-mol.gr[,2]
 mol.gr[,"Green Band Reflectance"] <-mol.gr[,3]
 map<-as.geodata(mol.gr) # make a geoR object to use various ready-made R unctions
 coal.var <- variog(map, max.dist =0.9) # omnidirectional semivariogram up to half max distance
 plot(coal.var)