[R-sig-Geo] regression kriging with non-euclidean distances

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Thu Mar 20 19:42:39 CET 2008

Facundo,

I am interested in essentially the same thing,
though my application is inside buildings. I am
wondering what technique(s), software, etc. you
would be using to calculate your distances.

I asked about this about a month ago, here on
r-sig-geo, and received some helpful replies. The
subject line at that time was
    [R-sig-Geo] Shortest path around obstacles (OT)

-Don