[R-sig-Geo] Variogram Plot

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Wed Mar 19 19:09:52 CET 2008

Pujan

geoR indeed has some restriction the way is is programed down in the C
code, more or less in the direction Edzer has pointed out.

This can certainly be improved but as a quick solution to run a variogram
computation on 14,000 data or over you should consider raun a function
grom another packages such as geostat, for instance or other
geostatistical package
(there are quite a few see the R-Sig-Geo web page)

best
P.J.

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
LEG (Laboratorio de Estatistica e Geoinformacao)
Universidade Federal do Parana
Caixa Postal 19.081
CEP 81.531-990
Curitiba, PR  -  Brasil
Tel: (+55) 41 3361 3573
Fax: (+55) 41 3361 3141
e-mail: paulojus AT  ufpr  br
http://www.leg.ufpr.br/~paulojus

53a Reuniao Anual da Regiao Brasileira da Soc. Internacional de Biometria
14 a 16/05/2008, UFLA, Lavras,MG
http://www.rbras.org.br/rbras53