[R-sig-Geo] "Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R" from Springer

Tomislav Hengl hengl at science.uva.nl
Sat Mar 8 16:23:34 CET 2008

Dear Roger, Edzer and Rubio,

I would like to join the congratulations (hopefully we will not overload
the mailing list :))) ).

I have been already recommending it to many of my students (I saw the
draft at Edzer's place few months ago).

BTW, the book's website is not available. Is the URL correct?

http://www.asdar-book.org

all the best,

PS: Congratulations on the affordable price also!

Tom Hengl
http://spatial-analyst.net