[R-sig-Geo] Choice of Spatial weights

Darla Munroe munroe.9 at osu.edu
Sun Mar 2 22:18:24 CET 2008

Here's another paper that seems to support the idea that when in doubt, go
with a sparser representation:

R.J.G.M. Florax and S.J. Rey, The impacts of misspecified spatial weight
structures in linear regression models. In: L. Anselin and R.J.G.M. Florax,
Editors, New Directions in Spatial Econometrics, Springer Verlag, Berlin
(1995).

- DM