[R-sig-Geo] Load R sp vector layers in QGIS

cfarmer cfarmer at uvic.ca
Thu Jun 19 20:28:50 CEST 2008

> Carson,
>
> This is geting close to my dreams

Well I'm glad I could provide something so useful!

> when I try to load the plugin, I get:
> An error has occured while executing Python code:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "", line 1, in
>   File "/home/alobo/.qgis//python/plugins/loadRlayer/loadRlayer.py",
> line 58, in initGui
>    self.fileBar = self.iface.fileToolBar()
> AttributeError: fileToolBar

What I forgot to mention last night in my email is that this plugin will
only work with r8650. This unfortunately means that to use this plugin you
will have to a) build QGIS using latest svn, or b) wait for QGIS 0.11.0.

> (using QGIS 0.10 on ubuntu hardy from binaries, trying to build another
version from svn)

Perfect! Once you get this going, you should be able to load the plugin no
problem!

Cheers,

Carson

Carson Farmer
Spatial Pattern Analysis & Research Lab (SPAR)
Department of Geography, University of Victoria
Victoria, BC, V8W 3P5,Canada
www.geog.uvic.ca/spar/carson
cfarmer at uvic.ca