[R-sig-Geo] API documentation?

tom sgouros tomfool at as220.org
Tue Jul 1 15:37:18 CEST 2008

David Hugh-Jones <dhughj at essex.ac.uk> wrote:

> Yes, and a list of links to external tools would be great also.
>
> Work so far is at
> http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=tips:spatial-data . It's
> very incomplete so please feel free to improve!

Since mine is the perspective of a rank beginning, the only improvement
I'm qualified to make is to add the questions that confounded me last
winter.  So I just did that, adding a section called "when to use", and
apologize to all who click there expecting to find answers.  But my hope
is that answers will be forthcoming from some kind wiki-editor.

 -tom