[R-sig-Geo] R-sig-Geo Digest, Vol 53, Issue 23

Marco Helbich marco.helbich at gmx.at
Fri Jan 25 12:15:13 CET 2008

Dear Jose,

a few weeks ago, I read something about it... perhaps you will be able to
find your answers here:
http://bookshop.europa.eu/uri?target=EUB:NOTICE:LBNA22904:EN:HTML

the pdf explains regression kriging by means of an example.

I hope it helps

Best regards
Marco
--
Marco Helbich
Institute for Urban and Regional Research