[R-sig-Geo] Change in posting policy for R-sig-geo

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Sat Jan 19 15:56:12 CET 2008

All of the R-lists, including R-sig-geo, have been having increasing
trouble with spam. In trying to reduce to the minimum the distribution of
spam on the lists, new filtering policies have been adopted, which we
hope will help.

With effect from today, only subscribed members will be allowed to post to
this list. The text on the list server page has been changed to reflect
this. I am sorry that this step has been made necessary, as some posts
from non-members (roughly one in 50) had been valid, and will now be
rejected automatically.

And now back to real work ...

e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no