[R-sig-Geo] regression kriging in gstat with skewed distributions

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:00:21 CET 2008

Thank you Tomislav.
I will try the logit transformation, but an interesting evaluation is
to confront the results reached with a normal score transformation.
Wouldn't this one be better suited for a generic transformation
method?
I know that GSLIB already manages it, but in R I don't know how to do
it. qqnorm(ppoints(my_data)) seems to transform, but
back-transormation is not documented.

Giovanni