[R-sig-Geo] incorporating covariates

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Tue Feb 19 14:09:03 CET 2008

Mary

You have to use the argument "trend" to specify the covariates in your
model typically as formula (although matrices/data-frames can also be
used)

For example:

likfit.glms(..., trend = ~ covar1 + covar2, ...)

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
LEG (Laboratorio de Estatistica e Geoinformacao)
Universidade Federal do Parana
Caixa Postal 19.081
CEP 81.531-990
Curitiba, PR  -  Brasil
Tel: (+55) 41 3361 3573
Fax: (+55) 41 3361 3141
e-mail: paulojus AT  ufpr  br
http://www.leg.ufpr.br/~paulojus

53a Reuniao Anual da Regiao Brasileira da Soc. Internacional de Biometria
14 a 16/05/2008, UFLA, Lavras,MG
http://www.rbras.org.br/rbras53