[R-sig-Geo] Comparing abundances at fixed locations in space - Syrjala test

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Mon Feb 11 20:47:00 CET 2008

Just to add to Barry email that geoRglm code
can indeed be used just to access covariate effects, without necessarily
perform any spatial interpolation.
Typicallyin tis implementation this will be via Bayesian framework
obtaining samples from the posterior distribution of the coefficients.

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
LEG (Laboratorio de Estatistica e Geoinformacao)
Universidade Federal do Parana
Caixa Postal 19.081
CEP 81.531-990
Curitiba, PR  -  Brasil
Tel: (+55) 41 3361 3573
Fax: (+55) 41 3361 3141
e-mail: paulojus AT  ufpr  br
http://www.leg.ufpr.br/~paulojus

53a Reuniao Anual da Regiao Brasileira da Soc. Internacional de Biometria
14 a 16/05/2008, UFLA, Lavras,MG
http://www.rbras.org.br/rbras53