[R-sig-Geo] resampling grids

Jason Gasper Jason.Gasper at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 10 19:22:41 CET 2008

Hello David,

I am not sure I completly understand what you want to do, but Hawths
tools (a free add in for arcMAP) has a  resampling function that may be
of use:  http://www.spatialecology.com/htools/rndselss.php.  Spatial
analyst also has some resampling functions.  If you have access to ESRI
you could read the data into R using the maptools. package.