[R-sig-Geo] How to obtain individual values of transformed Ripley's function local L(r) at a fixed distance r?

Ophelia Wang opheliawang at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 4 07:17:50 CET 2008

Hi all,

I am using the spatstat package in R to compute local L function, the
transformed Ripley's k. I am interested in getting the estimated local
L(r) value for each data point at a fixed distance r. I know I can run
localL and then generate a plot to show an overall pattern of all the
data points combined, but is there a way to get these local L(r)
estimate values so they can be copied or exported into a table? Thanks
a lot!

Ophelia
--
Yung-Ho (Ophelia) Wang