[R-sig-Geo] Getting started with RGeo

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Fri Aug 29 16:33:14 CEST 2008

Roger Bivand have already put a lot of information on this on the
description of the CRAN task view:

http://cran-r.c3sl.ufpr.br/web/views/Spatial.html

this is certainly the first place to look at!

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
LEG (Laboratorio de Estatistica e Geoinformacao)
Universidade Federal do Parana
Caixa Postal 19.081
CEP 81.531-990
Curitiba, PR  -  Brasil