[R-sig-Geo] UK, KED or OCK? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jin.Li at ga.gov.au Jin.Li at ga.gov.au
Tue Aug 26 07:20:06 CEST 2008

Hi Edzer,
Thank you very much for the clarification.
In my current study, I am going to use a few variables like bathymetry,
distance to coastline, as secondary information to interpolate one primary
variable (e.g. mud content). To get the estimations as from OCK for only one
primary variable, I guess I need to feed all these primary and secondary
variables in the multivariate kriging as in the ex11.cmd in demo(examples),
retain the prediction and associate se for the primary variable and treat the
prediction and associate se for the secondary variables as redundant
information. Am I right? Or any further suggestions?
Thanks,
Jin