[R-sig-Geo] problem with RSAGA grid_gridding module

Murray Richardson murray.richardson at utoronto.ca
Sat Aug 16 02:39:39 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am having a problem using the grid to shapes module, as follows:

rsaga.geoprocessor("grid_gridding", 3, list(GRID="tmpPolyGrid.sgrd",
INPUT="tmp", FIELD=1, TARGET_TYPE=2, GRID_GRID="filled.sgrd"))

This causes saga_cmd to crash on windows xp.  I can't, for the life of
me, figure out what's going on.  I need the output extents to match the
extents of "filled.sgrd".  RSAGA works great for everything else I have
tried, but not this.

Any advice?

Thanks

Murray