[R-sig-Geo] sum of point values within a grid square

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Sun Apr 6 23:03:14 CEST 2008

Andrew,

this is a bug; thanks for the clear report.

the code in cvs has it corrected, meaning that the next CRAN release
should work.

I also noted that fn is ignored for grids; it should work there too, so
that the lengthy

g.poly <- as(g, "SpatialPolygons")

wouldn't be required. This still needs some work.
--
Edzer