[R-sig-Geo] Reading an ArcGIS raster file

Juliane Struve juliane_struve at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 5 19:04:38 CEST 2008

Hello Giovanni,

thank you very much for your helpful comments. I have just started working on this project and my experience on the data structure and files both in ArcGIS and R are yet limited. I will try to export the relevant data file as you suggested.

Best wishes,

Juliane

Dr. Juliane Struve
Adjunct Environmental Scientist