[R-sig-Geo] Functions for spatio-temporal/space-time analysis?

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Thu Sep 13 09:00:22 CEST 2007

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007, zhijie zhang wrote:

> Dear friends,
>  I'm conducting some spatio-temporal/space-time analysis for point pattern
> data, and the following functions maybe used to do it.
> Anybody knows some other functions/methods for spatio-temporal/space-time
> analysis  in R?
>

> stkhat (splancs)
>
> Space-time K-functions
>
> stmctest (splancs)
>
> Monte-Carlo test of space-time clustering
>
> stsecal (splancs)
>
> Standard error for space-time clustering
>
> stvmat (splancs)
>
> Variance matrix for space-time clustering
> I appreciate your help/suggestions very much.

Roger Peng's ptproc package was originally on CRAN, version 1.0 is in the
contributed package source archive. A more recent source package version
is on his home repository:

http://www.biostat.jhsph.edu/~rpeng/software/src/contrib/ptproc_1.5-1.tar.gz

The package is described in:

http://www.jstatsoft.org/v08/i16/ptprocR102.pdf

His CV also has links to other papers related to space-time point
processes, I believe based on his doctoral research.

Hope this helps,

e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no