[R-sig-Geo] "Abridged" description of SpatialPolygonsDataFrame objects?

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Tue Oct 30 19:38:39 CET 2007

The problem is that, in such a way, the user
does not get a list (and description) of
slots data, proj4string etc.
According to mail exchanged with Roger,
a good way to start would be:

getSlots(class(d))

and then, as you say,

str(d at polygons[[1]])

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster