[R-sig-Geo] Barry Rowlingson's "Arlat" on FOSS4G 2007

colin colinr23 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 17:17:38 CEST 2007

Hi all, I'm also very interested in GIS for spatial epidemiology.  I
attended Dr Rowlingson's talk and was really impressed with the use of
QGIS as a client for developing add-ons in addition to its integration
with R!

I too am interested in any additional info and examples on this topic...

Regards,

Colin