[R-sig-Geo] Barry Rowlingson's "Arlat" on FOSS4G 2007

Hisaji ONO hi_ono2001 at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Oct 1 12:28:44 CEST 2007

Hello.

 Last week, I participated in FOSS4G
2007(http://www.foss4g2007.org) held in Victoria, British
Columbia, Canada.

 In this conference's program ,  Barry Rowlingson
presented "Delivering Tropical Medicine Solutions with
Integrated Open Source GIS and Statistics."
 This presentation was about integrated system called
"Arlat" using Quantum GIS for desktop mapping and R for
the statistics engine connected by
Python(http://www.foss4g2007.org/presentations/view.php?abstract_id=135).

 Unfortunately, I participated in another presentation and
missed this one.

 I've developed SDAM(Spatial Data Analysis Machine) using
R, R(D)COM and GeoTools. So I've been very interested in
"Arlat."

 Does anyone has more information about this "Arlat."

Regards.