[R-sig-Geo] spautolm - standard errors of regression paramters

Sam Field fieldsh at mail.med.upenn.edu
Mon Nov 5 16:23:54 CET 2007

List,

I would like to grab the standard errors of the regression parameters from an
spautolm object.  Currently I am using...

mod1 <- spautolm(y~var1 + var2,....)

mod1_sd <-  (diag(mod1$fit[["imat"]])^2

This does produce a vector of the diagonal elements of a matrix that look like a
 variance covariance matrix (correct dimensions and row and column labels), but
the values I get do not agree with what the summary() function displays -- they
also seem implausibly small.

any hints?

Thanks!

Sam

--
********Note the new contact information*******

Samuel H. Field, Ph.D.
Senior Research Investigator
CHERP/Division of Internal Medicine - University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia VA Medical Center
3900 Woodland Ave (9 East)
Philadelphia, PA 19104
(215) 823-5800 EXT. 6155 (Office)