[R-sig-Geo] Principal Directions with surf.ls

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 15:35:05 CET 2007

Thanks. I was hoping that either there were an existing
function or the components of the output of surf.ls were
sufficiently documented to allow one to do it oneself.

surf.ls seems to do all the real work in a C function
and I don't relish having to go through that but
since its just a regression I guess I can ditch surf.ls
and use lm in which case I can get the coefficients
explicitly and figure it out from there.