[R-sig-Geo] Plotting data with multiple symbols and colours

Edzer J. Pebesma e.pebesma at geo.uu.nl
Wed Mar 14 13:40:07 CET 2007

I would try the alternative,

bubble(Error,maxsize=1.5)
bubble(Error,maxsize=1.5, key.entries=-10:10)

Doing what you want with spplot, you're basically thrown back at xyplot
with asp="iso"; look at how key is formed there; with

spplot(Error, pch = ifelse(Error$error < 0, 95, 3), key.space = "right",
cuts = -10:10)

I get funny pch changes in the key. I think that spplot passes an
optional key argument to xyplot.
--
Edzer