[R-sig-Geo] converting dataframe to rasterformate

Paul Magdon pmagdon at gwdg.de
Thu Mar 8 17:50:58 CET 2007

First of all thank you very much for this comments.

As you already stated the points have to be regular spaced.
I expected them to be regular, because the dataset was created with the
pixel to ascii function within Erdas Imagine.
But I got the following error notice:

gridded(qb.train) <- TRUE
suggested tolerance minimum: 0.838128330817305Fehler in
points2grid(points, tolerance) : dimension 1 : coordinate intervals are
not constant

How can they become irregular, I was not changing the X &Y columns?

Paul