[R-sig-Geo] Best approach to implement Spatial Interpolations

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Wed Jun 27 15:03:58 CEST 2007

Edzer,

Not to deflate Cesar's project, but from our past email exchanges you
are aware that I have been very pleased with the standalone version of
your gstat program and feel that it interfaces wonderfully with GRASS
6.x; I would highly recommend this approach to anyone. Also, for those
who may not be aware, use of the R gstat package is usable with GRASS
GIS as well. This is not to say that the gstat-GRASS interface employs a
modern GUI; it does not, but the interface is straightforward and very
usable.

I also look forward to seeing the results of Cesar's development project.

Regards,
Tom