[R-sig-Geo] functions on kernel density estimation in pointpattern analysis

Dan Putler putler at sauder.ubc.ca
Mon Jun 25 05:54:13 CEST 2007

Hi All,

To add some detail to Roger's earlier, post density.ppp in the
spatstat seems to be a very good answer to the original post since it
is specifically designed to estimate a kernel density for a point
process pattern. This function use a bivariate Gaussian smoother that
lends itself to user configuration.

Dan