[R-sig-Geo] gridding

Thomas Szegvary t.szegvary at unibas.ch
Tue Jun 5 09:21:47 CEST 2007

Hi there

I have problems using krige(). I want to do ordinary kriging, but always
have the problem of "dimensions do not match: locations 1956 and data 141".
Dim(mygrid) returns NULL. Is that supposed to be? I guess not, therefore I
must have made mistakes making my grid -> I want to use an ESRI shapefile,
which I sampled using spsample(shp, type = "regular", cellsize = 1000) and
then gridded using makegrid(), SpatialPoints() and gridded()=TRUE
Hmm. May someone help to find the problem?

Thanks,Thomas

__

Thomas Szegvary
Institute of Environmental Geosciences