[R-sig-Geo] flow visualization in lat/lon space

Frank Hardisty hardisty at psu.edu
Fri Jun 1 21:11:53 CEST 2007

Dear Markus and List,

The most interesting project I have seen along these lines is Doantam
Phan's flow map layout. It's in Java, however....

Link:
http://graphics.stanford.edu/~dphan/code/flowmap/

regards,
-Frank

On 6/1/07, Frank Hardisty <HardistF at gwm.sc.edu> wrote:

> [...]

Frank Hardisty
hardisty at psu.edu

GeoVISTA Center
210 Walker Building

Dutton e-Education Institute
415 Earth and Engineering Sciences Building

814-867-1471
http://www.geovista.psu.edu/index.jsp