[R-sig-Geo] Group-wise error variance and autocorrelation

Santiago Beguería Portugués sbegueria at eead.csic.es
Thu Jul 19 13:16:15 CEST 2007

Hi Tim,

The nlme package allows to model the variance structure of the
within-group errors. It also allows to include spatial correlation
structures, in principle it is possible to define a grouping factor too,
although I've never used it.

Santiago Beguería Portugués

--

---------------------------------

_PLEASE, TAKE NOTE OF MY NEW EMAIL_
_ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS!_

Santiago Beguería Portugués (PhD)

Researcher

Estación Experimental de Aula Dei - CSIC
(Aula Dei Experimental Station,
Spanish National Research Council)

Campus de Aula Dei,
Avda. Montañana, 1005