[R-sig-Geo] map algebra with ascii grid

Denham Robert Robert.Denham at nrw.qld.gov.au
Tue Jul 17 01:02:45 CEST 2007

Philip,
      this sounds like an interesting approach.  Do you do anything in
particular to handle larger datasets?  How large are your images?

Robert Denham
Environmental Statistician
Remote Sensing Centre
Telephone 07 3896 9899
www.nrw.qld.gov.au

Department of Natural Resources & Water
QScape Building, 80 Meiers Road, Indooroopilly Qld 4068

Message: 1