[R-sig-Geo] Bayesian Kriging

Stefano Pegoretti pegorett at science.unitn.it
Sun Aug 26 16:41:54 CEST 2007

Dear List,
	I would like to try (for the first time!) the Bayesian Kriging Approach using
*geoR* package, but there is a point that is not so clear to me: since I've
to transform my data in order to obtain a Gaussian dataset (it's right?),
	i) variography analysis has to be taken on this transformed dataset?
	ii) if I let krige.bayes() function to perform the transformation by the
means of "lambda" parameter, the output about model's parameters are referred
to the transformed data or orginal data?

Thanks a lot for any suggestion or advice!
Have a nice day,

stefano

--
Stefano Pegoretti, PhD
Università degli Studi di Trento (Italy)
email: pegorett at science.unitn.it