[R-sig-Geo] plot.polylist without borders or controlling the border width

Didier Leibovici didier.leibovici at free.fr
Tue Aug 21 15:33:56 CEST 2007

Hi there,

With plot.polylist is there a way of not drawing the "border" or
controlling the width of the border in order to diminish the vision of
horror when using a smaller colour range  than the number of polygons
and when you have quite a lot of polygons in your "shape".

I am thinking as well of possible merging or fusion of neighbour
polygons having the same color which would give an half way solution ...
but I don't know the "union" polygon merging polygons function. (which
should be standard I suppose ...)

thanks

Didier