[R-sig-Geo] How to remove the second order trend in gstat?

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Tue Apr 24 12:22:33 CEST 2007

Have you tried the option "degree = 2" in gstat? ?gstat reads "degree:
order of trend surface in the location, between 0 and 3"

Cheers,

Thierry

PS A working sample of your code makes it be easier to give you
feedback.

----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Reseach Institute for Nature
and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx at inbo.be
www.inbo.be

Do not put your faith in what statistics say until you have carefully
considered what they do not say.  ~William W. Watt
A statistical analysis, properly conducted, is a delicate dissection of
uncertainties, a surgery of suppositions. ~M.J.Moroney