[R-sig-Geo] re; Any good book for R spatial stats?

Takatsugu Kobayashi tkobayas at indiana.edu
Sun Apr 22 07:43:45 CEST 2007

Hi

I wonder if there are nice books for spatial analysis in R, in addition
to reading R news, Journal of Computers and Geosciences, and Gnu
manuals, etc. Eventually I would like to be capable of doing research
using R-spatial packages and R-GRASS. My PC platform is RHEL Client 5.
ArcGis is still sometimes resource-intensive althought I use dual core
AMD and 4GB RAM...... I assume that R-GRASS uses less resources.....

Thanks for book suggestions in advance.

Taka