[R-sig-Geo] (no subject)

Frank Hardisty frank.hardisty at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 20:07:52 CEST 2006

Dear Jacques Vernin (and All),

I appreciate that you are experiencing some difficulties when using R
and spatial extensions.

However, please realize that Roger Bivand has been wonderfully patient
and helpful to many, many people, as you can see in the history of
this email list.

Please remember that R and R spatial extensions are written,
maintained, and supported by volunteer labor.

Your email "tone of voice" is not very sweet, considering that you are
asking for free help.

regards,
-Frank Hardisty

Frank Hardisty