[R-sig-Geo] spplot(), size of plotting symbol in legend

karl.sommer at dpi.vic.gov.au karl.sommer at dpi.vic.gov.au
Wed Sep 20 05:54:29 CEST 2006

Hi Edzer,

your suggestion worked well.  I saved the plot as an object named z1. In
the legend variable I found the settings for symbol size. In my case there
were 4 entries which I changed from 0.1 to 1
using the following statement.

z1$legend$inside$args$key$points$cex <- c(1,1,1,1)
plot(z1)

Regards

Karl

|         |           e.pebesma at geo.uu.|
|         |           nl               |
|         |           19/09/2006 16:51 |
  |       To:       karl.sommer at dpi.vic.gov.au                                                                                   |
  |       cc:       r-sig-geo at stat.math.ethz.ch                                                                                  |
  |       Subject:  Re: [R-sig-Geo] spplot(), size of plotting symbol in legend                                                  |

Karl, I don't see an easy way for this, except by changing the code.
Perhaps you could save the object the spplot returns (spplot basically
wraps xyplot), and go in there.
--
Edzer