[R-sig-Geo] any way to prompt users for information?

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Wed Oct 18 03:21:26 CEST 2006

Michael,

I intended to ask this to the R Help list, but I was careless in
filling the address of my message, I apologise.

Your suggestion does not work on Mac OS X, unfortunately. It allowed
me to search further, and I found this:
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/84306.html

Unfortunately, I got a syntax error with this example. I'll try to
read a bit about tcl to see why this is so.

Denis