[R-sig-Geo] geoR mailing list

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue May 30 14:02:51 CEST 2006

Yes, it got to the list.

If other e-mails of yours do not,
they probably are filtered -- for one or the other reason.

I'm the site-administrator of these R mailing lists,
so you may want to contact me -- IF really needed, for a
particular case -- where I could check our spam filters.

The most common case of non-spam e-mail being filtered as spam
is "HTMLified" mail, i.e., from people who don't care to follow
the posting guide.  In those cases, I do leave the mail in the
filter, disappeared from the sender's point of view -- as deserved :-)

Martin Maechler, ETH Zurich