[R-sig-Geo] homogenity test in R

Sorin Cheval sorincheval at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 14:36:03 CEST 2006

Hi everebody

I am quite a beginner in R, and I would be grateful if
somebody could provide me some assistance in a
specific problem. I am trying to test the homogenity
of some climatic data using RHTest. The slide 14 of
the presentation that can be accessed at

http://rmtc.meteor.gov.tr/v5/filesFaaliyet/2004,10,04/Presentations/Enric2.ppt

gives some hints, and some documentation can be found
at http://cccma.seos.uvic.ca/ETCCDMI/software.html

I am stucked at a point where probably my knowledges
of R are not enough at the moment, so that I would be
grateful if somebody has some minutes for answerring
few specific questions. Please contact me on my
personal address: sorincheval at yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,
Sorin Cheval