[R-sig-Geo] selection of data subsets in spatial classes

karl.sommer at dpi.vic.gov.au karl.sommer at dpi.vic.gov.au
Tue Jun 13 02:14:52 CEST 2006

Roger

of course, the problem was, as you suggested, that I did not adjust the
cell dimensions.

Thanks again

Karl

|         |           Roger.Bivand at nhh.|
|         |           no               |
|         |           09/06/2006 21:08 |
|         |           Roger.Bivand     |
  |       To:       e.pebesma at geo.uu.nl                                                                                          |
  |       cc:       karl.sommer at dpi.vic.gov.au, r-sig-geo at stat.math.ethz.ch                                                      |
  |       Subject:  Re: [R-sig-Geo] selection of data subsets in spatial classes                                                 |

Karl,

When you reduce the cell sizes, are you increasing the cell dims
proportionally, otherwise you will get what you are saying?

Roger

> >> than

> > In

> > the