[R-sig-Geo] selection of data subsets in spatial classes

Edzer J. Pebesma e.pebesma at geo.uu.nl
Wed Jun 7 11:41:55 CEST 2006

Thanks for this. For the record:

sp has a subset function for SpatialPixelsDataFrame,
but it is not exported (nor documented, I believe).
In addition, it seems not to work:

SP27GTIF_c <- sp:::subset.SpatialPixelsDataFrame(SP27GTIF_a, band1 < 100)
Error in sp:::subset.SpatialPixelsDataFrame(SP27GTIF_a, band1 < 100) :
        object "band1" not found
--
Edzer