[R-sig-Geo] 1. Re: default value for cutoff in gstat variogram()

Edzer J. Pebesma e.pebesma at geo.uu.nl
Wed Jun 7 08:59:00 CEST 2006

john lewis wrote:
> Hello all,
> I did a comparison of gstat, geoR and SPlus 6.1 about 2 years ago with the coal ash data and found little difference among them after a bit of time making sure all input parameters were the same. I don't know if I can find those results but maybe it is time for me to do it again?

Maybe they're not worrying from a statistical point of view, but from
the point of view of code verification I am interested to see them (with
the data & scripts to generated them). The coalash data are only
available in S-Plus, am I right? (We do have an S+SpatialStats licence,
but never got around to set it up for 7.0)
--
Edzer