[R-sig-Geo] Moran's I - nb class?

Stéphane Dray dray at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Mon Jul 24 09:59:52 CEST 2006

You can fin dome information on the vignette of my own package spacemakeR.
Go to http://biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr/~dray/, Softwares section, download
or open the spacemakeR archive, and read the tutorial in the inst/doc
directory.

Sincerely,

--
Stéphane DRAY (dray at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr )
Laboratoire BBE-CNRS-UMR-5558, Univ. C. Bernard - Lyon I