[R-sig-Geo] Maps across the dateline

Gregory Snow Greg.Snow at intermountainmail.org
Thu Jan 19 18:49:51 CET 2006

There is a function recenter.Map in the TeachingDemos package that works
with the maptools package (rather than the maps package).  This function
is pretty basic and easy to break, but it may do what you want (or give
you a place to start on creating a better solution).

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center