[R-sig-Geo] Handling realisations in geoRglm

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Thu Aug 31 05:53:51 CEST 2006

Chris

I'm afraid with the current implementation the answers are no and no ...
geoRglm cannot handle realisations as geoR does (e.g. considering
different years as independent replications of the process).

Furthermore neither geoR nor geoRglm can fit spatial-temporal models
(with both, space and time dependence)
RandomFields can do this but, to my knowledge, only for Gaussian data

best
P.J.