[R-sig-Geo] Example of universal kriging with R/gstat in GRASS needed

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 27 21:49:50 CEST 2006

I can not seem to work out the syntax for using R/gstat within a GRASS
6.1 session to do universal kriging. I have a DEM (elevation data on a
grid) and point data for temperature; theoretically, the temperatures
should relate to elevation. So, I am trying to spatially interpolate the
temperature data based on the elevations at the grid points. How do I
setup the gstat command in R/gstat (and using spgrass6, of course)? I
have no trouble reading in my elevation data (DEM) from GRASS and I have
no problem doing ordinary kriging of my temperature data using
GRASS/R/gstat.

Regards,
Tom

--